Master is THE Baler-Wrapper combination. Not only corn but also corn cobs,
lucerne, sugar beet, cereals, waste, wood chips, biomass, animal feed, etc. -
can be fully pressed into bales and wrapped
- Extreme simplicity:
The electronics automatically manages the
entire process of the wrapper, the operator controls the machine only.
- No distance is too far:
With the 80 km/h option (only with hydraulic
brakes and ABS), all places are easily accessible either by tractor or
- Faster and more agile:
Thanks to the drawbar height adjustment, you
can turn the machine further to the right or to the left.
- Central lubrication:
The centralized lubrication system provides
lubrication - constant oiling of the main bearings and chains which ensures
low wear and a long life.
- Breaking system:
Dual-line air brake or two hydraulic brakes
as standard, on request, also available in combination.
- Setting up and design of the machine:
A definite plus, with a little practice, the machine
is ready to run in 4 minutes!
- A1. The Feeder:
Two rollers ensure that the
right amount of material gets into the baler.
- A2. The ridged Conveyor:
With an exceptional width of 3.50 m, the feeder can
directly receive the product of any means of transport, whether trucks,
trailers or loaders. The conveyor speed is controlled automatic and also
adjustable. Two rollers control the constant amount of material that goes
onto the elevator
- B1. Fixed bale chamber roller system:
The two halves of the chamber are surrounded by an
endless belt so that losses are minimized. In addition, the tension of the
two belts is automatically adjusted by a hydraulic system which contributes
both to a perfect ejection and a secure deposit of the bale.
- B2. Net binding or film binding:
To preserve a bale, it is necessary to use a grid
system effectively. Thus, not only the forage quality remains optimal but
also other costs and time are saved. That is why the series MASTER LT is
equipped with a net wrapping. On request, a film binding combined with a net
wrapping is available.
- B3. A perfect recycling:
There are no losses due to the return belt which
extends beneath the whole machine. Anything that falls from the belt press
stays clean and is returned to the conveyor.
- C1. The difference is subtle
As with the G5040 Kombi, the wrapping table picks up
the bale directly under the press. Quick and delicate at once, simply great.
- C2. One step ahead:
Thanks to the double standard satellite arm with 2
units of 750 mm stretch film, the wrapper is always one step ahead. More
bales per roll of film are the result of patented plastic rollers. In
addition, two sensors provide reliable monitoring of the film and
immediately stop the wrapper at the end of the film roll or when the film
- C3. Operating a single film Mode:
At the end of the film roll or when the film tears
apart, the mode "single film Mode" is automatically activated. For
this, the speed is reduced so that an overlap of 50% is always guaranteed.
- C4. Film magazine:
Always enough in stock: The film magazine through
mobile hydraulic cylinder can store up to 20 rolls of cellophane and
therefore allow long hours of work almost without interruptions.
- C5. Ultrasonic sensor:
An ultrasonic sensor controls the deposit of the
bales. If a bale is still in the place of unloading, the following bale
deposit will be paused.
- C6. Unloading ramp:
A gentle bale deposit is guaranteed by the hydraulic
unloading ramp that folds to the floor.
- Twin wrapping arm, net binding, on-board hydraulic system with oil cooler
- Hydraulic belt pre-tensioning, refeed for possible crumbling losses
- Integrated feeder (working width 3.50 m), height-adjustable drawbar
- Mobile wrapping table
- 4 bale conveyor belts including belt guide and 2 bale guide rollers
- Bale drop towards the front via hydraulic bale delivery ramp
- Height-adjustable drawbar
- Film stretching unit 500 and 750 mm combined with overlap adjustment
- Automatic film cutting and holding system
- Tandem axle chassis with suspension and tyres 315/60 R 22.5
- LED working headlight
- Hydraulically lowerable film storage for up to 20 rolls of film
- Fully automatic programme control PROFI
The entire cycle ist automaticaly fully completed
- Film monitoring
- Single-film mode
- Dual-line air brake system for 80 km/h combined with hydraulic brake
- 80 km/h allowed only in combination with compressed air and ABS System
- Film binding combined with net binding
Extra charge added to standard net binding
- Variable bales option 0.60 - 1.15 m
Only in conjunction with film binding
- Camera system
The camera is positioned in such a way that the
operator can look into the bale chamber.
- Beacon light
- Electric drive
Consists of a 90 kW electric motor with soft starter.
Complete with switch cabinet, wiring,
base with crane and forklift slings, emergency switch and main switch.
- Water injection for bale chamber
Consists of solenoid valve, tubing, and adjustable
For mixing water into dry materials
- Additional radio remote control for bale drop
- 機器重量 t: 15.200 kg
- 機器總長度 : 11.550 mm
- 機器總寬度 : 2.550 mm
- 機器總高度 : 4.000 mm
- 綑包直徑 : 1,15 m
- 1 double-acting and 1 single-acting control device for the pivoting
- 7-pin power outlet for the entire lighting system, excluding working
- The included wiring harness is used to supply electricity to the machine
( 07) 7169249 Fax: ( 07) 2134620
e-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
|QQ : 1467808036
||skype : service450429